- Grinding disks made of hardened steel to insure precise grinding and long life.
- Three possible settings:
- Elegant aluminium body with presence and durability.
- Exact dosification.
- 3.5" LCD touchscreen display for easy programming and set up. Coffee servings counter.
- USB port to transfer parameters, to download a personalised screen saver, or to update software. 12 programming languages.
- Upper hatch to clean coffee conduits top-down with supplied brush.
- Precise and easy to adjust grinding point (0.006 mm).
- Hopper capacity 1.5 kg, 525 watt motor, 64 mm grinding disks.
Cunill CT-1 espresso grinder is made of copolyester material which makes it unbreakable and non-deformable, its body is made of anti-scratch material and in a single piece which means less vibrations and more robustness with internal air inlet and outlet ventilation system. Cunill CT-1 Grinder has micrometric regulation of the coffee grind using a regulatory pawl, also a new system for the ground coffee which allows leaving the grinding cavity clean when the coffee grinder stops.
This grinder can be washed in a dishwasher at 90 °C. Large tray integrated into the body, ready to take knocks (portafilter), hermetically sealed doser without aroma loss and less vibration. Cunill CT-1 Grinder has ergonomic handle and it has a Universal coffee tamper (rotatable). Hopper (1kg)
Cunill Espresso Grinders range is available in three different configurations:
- On Demand